The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Magebane Shot Ranger uses Magebane Shot along with other ranger skills to interrupt and disable skills an enemy may attempt to activate, while using powerful stances to stay alive and increase damage, and hard rez to support your team.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Rt name=%2525252526quot%252525253BMagebane Shot Ranger" exp=12+1+1 mark=9+1 wil=9+1 pro=3][Magebane Shot][Distracting Shot][Barbed Arrows][Poison Tip Signet][Dryder's Defenses][Natural Stride][Whirling Defense][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
- 5x Radiant Insignias
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Expertise
- Minor Marksmanship
- Minor Wilderness Survival
- Poisonous Recurve of Fortitude, 15^50
- Poisonous Recurve of Fortitude, +5 energy
- Sundering Flatbow of Fortitude, 15^50
- Poisonous Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Maintain Barbed Arrows to spread Bleeding on your targets, and to cover any other conditions you (or allies) may apply.
- Target casters; primarily those that will have long-casting skills or will be a danger to your success, and begin hitting them with your attack skills.
- Use Natural Stride for blocking and an IMS, use it to protect yourself from interrupts while using Barbed Arrows.
- Any anti-physical that you're unable to disable.