The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Magebane Shot Ranger uses Magebane Shot along with other ranger skills to interrupt and disable skills an enemy may attempt to activate, while using powerful stances to stay alive and increase damage, and Mending Touch to remove conditions.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Mo name="Magebane Shot Ranger" exp=12+1+1 mark=9+1 wil=9+1 pro=3][Magebane Shot][Distracting Shot][optional][Lightning Reflexes][Apply Poison][Natural Stride][Mending Touch][Resurrection Signet][/build] PvP skill versions:
- [[Lightning Reflexes (PvP)]
- [[Point Blank Shot@14] or [[Zojun's Shot@14]
- [[Debilitating Shot@10]
- [[Savage Shot@10] - But only when you are a beginner.
- 5x Radiant or Survivor Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Expertise
- Minor Marksmanship
- Minor Wilderness Survival
- Poisonous Recurve of Fortitude, 15^50
- Poisonous Recurve of Fortitude, +5 energy
- Sundering Flatbow of Fortitude, 15^50
- Poisonous Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Maintain Apply Poison to spread Poison on your targets, and to cover any other conditions you (or allies) may apply.
- Target casters; primarily those that will have long-casting skills or will be a danger to your success, and begin hitting them with your attack skills.
- Use Mending Touch to remove conditions.
- Use Natural Stride for blocking and an IMS, use it to protect yourself from interrupts while using Apply Poison.
- Resurrect fallen allies with Resurrection Signet.
- Any anti-physical that you're unable to disable.
- Guide:Generic Utility Ranger<pvxbig></pvxbig>