The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is designed to cause deaths en masse as you kill all the players in sight in Aspenwood. Used primarily on Luxon side.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/N death=8 bea=10+1+3 exp=9+1 wil=9+1][Rotting Flesh][Oath Shot][Edge of Extinction][Fertile Season][Toxicity][Pestilence][Death Nova][Consume Corpse][/build] </pvxbig>
- +5 energy recurve bow.
- +20 energy staff.
- Use Toxicity, Pestilence, Fertile Season and Edge of Extinction.
- Use Rotting Flesh on foes.
- Use Oath Shot to recharge your spirits.
- Use Death Nova on dying allies.
- Use Consume Corpse as energy management, corpse control, and a self heal.
- When Fertile Season dies, the health of everything will drop by 150, which will likely kill many, causing an EoE bomb.
- If playing on Kurzick side, you may want to use your spirits, cast Death Nova on yourself, disease the Luxon Warriors, and let them kill you. Doing so will give you a high chance to cause a bomb a few seconds later.
- Mass condition removal.
- Killing EoE.
- If playing on luxon side, you may want to switch the last two spirits with NR/Tranq.
- Using this build will cause your team to call you a griefer of the opposite faction.
- Using this near Gunther will most likely get him killed.