The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Used to farm UW and small Melee mobs(Melee can be done on HM).<--- No longer works for UW as smite crawlers' Reversal of Fortune now deflects life stealing.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Necro Wilderness=8 Expertise=10 Blood=12][Vampiric Bite][Vampiric Touch][Unholy Feast][Great Dwarf Armor][Lightning Reflexes][Storm Chaser][Troll Unguent][Melandru's Resilience][/build] </pvxbig>
- Dwarven Stability can be changed out for anything
- IAU Can be changed for Great Dwarf Armor
- Pyrebound Armor with Vitae or Attunement runes
- A +5 energy weapon and a shield/Blood offhand with +10 armor vs. Fire
- Use Storm Chaser to run to the group of enemies you're farming.
- Lay down Greater Conflagration somewhere out of aggro range.
- Run in and maintain Storm chaser/IAU on recharge while spamming touch skills.
- Pick up mad loots and repeat.
- Death of your spirit.