The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses the Ranger elite skill Infuriating Heat to super-buff adrenaline gain, and thus, damage, from your physicals. This results in big damage from your Warriors, Paragons, and any other class using adrenaline attacks. Other adrenaline-based skills will also be buffed. This allows for more frequent use of adrenaline-heavy skills like "Save Yourselves!" and Stunning Strike.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/et Marksm=12+1+1 Expert=8+1 resto=10][ursan][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot][Sloth Hunter's Shot][read the wind][antidote signet][protective was k][death pact Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any max armor can be used.
- User's choice of max damage bows.
- Use Infuriating Heat at the start of the battle to buff adrenaline gain.
- Deal damage to groups of enemies with Volley.
- Interrupt targets with Savage Shot and Distracting Shot.
- Use Sloth Hunter's Shot for large damage on single targets.
- Defend yourself with Lightning Reflexes.
- Resurrect dead teammates with Resurrection Signet.
- Anti-spirit skills
- Spirit being killed by enemies charging into backline
- Adrenaline denial
- Mass blind on your physicals, thus negating adrenaline gain and the point of this build
- For condition removal, take Antidote Signet or Mending Touch.
- Take "Save Yourselves!" yourself for use on your party. This can be quickly charged with a full Volley.
- Additional damage skills like Marauder's Shot can be equipped.
- Disrupting Shot for another interrupt.
- Counter interrupts with Mantra of Resolve or Mantra of Concentration.
- In areas with enemies that would take advantage of Infuriating Heat, take Soothing along with extra points into Communing.
- Take Favorable Winds to buff arrow damage if your party has other rangers.
- For more single-target damage, take Dual Shot, Forked Arrow, or Triple Shot.
- Boost team damage with Ebon Battle Standard of Honor.
- For player, Drunken Master with a decent Deldrimor rank will be a better than Lightning Reflexes. It will also make Drunkard Title a bit less monotonous.
- Serpent's Quickness and Dwarven Stability can be used to reduce the recharge of Volley to 1 second in order to spam it as much as you would Barrage.
- This should not be used in caster parties.