The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses the Ranger elite skill Incendiary Arrows for lots of AoE damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/any Expertise=11+1+2 WildernessSurvival=10+2 mark=10+1][Incendiary Arrows][Savage Shot][Dual Shot][Triple Shot][Ignite Arrows][Lightning Reflexes][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Dwarven Stability to increase LR's length.
- "Save Yourselves!" to protect your party.
- Distracting Shot to interrupt key skills on bosses or difficult enemies.
- User's selection of various bows.
- Any armor will do, survivor's prefered.
- Spread Burning with Incendiary Arrows.
- Interrupt skills with Savage Shot and Distracting Shot.
- Maintain Ignite Arrows for AoE damage.
- Lightning Reflexes for self-defense and IAS when needed.
- Triple Shot to trigger Ignite Arrows three times.
- Maintain Ebon Battle Standard of Honor as much as possible. EBSoH will trigger on each damage packet caused by IA and Ignite Arrows.
- If low on energy, switch to a Zealous bow and continue to spam your skills.
- Immunity to Burning makes Incendiary Arrows pointless.
- Destroyers are a good example.
- Other physical counters.
If another party member is bringing EBSoH, replace it with one of the optionals.