The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is designed to help cap shrines through Ancestors Rage and Splinter Weapon, and also support the team with heals. <pvxbig> [build prof=rt/a chann=12+1+1 rest=12+2 spawn=3][Optional][Ancestors Rage][Splinter Weapon][Weapon of Warding][Soothing Memories][Optional][Protective was Kaolai][Dash][/build]
- Optional 1
- [[Clamor of Souls@14] aids in nuking shrines, and enemies
- [[Destructive was Glaive@14] can rape enemy shrines if you precast it. Precast->Run in->Cast again->Drop that one (Drop Protective was Kaolai)
- [[Caretaker's Charge@14] helps to cap shrines, but more useful in small skirmishes
- [[Grasping was Kuurong@14] can help to cap shrines. Follow procedure above, but wait between dropping the re-casted GwK to get the second KD effect (Drop PwK)
- [[Weapon of Remedy@13] if your party needs more heals, and can also help in skirmishes to deal damage
- [[Xinrae's Weapon@13] if your party needs more heals, and can also help in skirmishes to deal damage
- Optional 2
- [[Mend Body and Soul@13] as a reliable, easy to use heal
- [[Wielder's Boon@13] as an efficient heal, if you use Splinter Weapon and Weapon of Warding wisely
- Full Survivor's
- Weapon doesn't really matter (Holding PwK/BwM/DwG/GwK), but may want to carry a defensive set just in case
- Maintain PwK (or your item spell)
- Use Splinter Weapon on an ally that attacks fast/many targets at once to cap shrines
- Use Ancestors Rage on a melee ally to cap shrines
- Use your elite either as defense or to cap shrines
- Use Soothing Memories as a cheap heal.
- Use Dash to run faster
- Resilient Weapon over Weapon of Warding
- Dark Escape can replace Dash (spec 3 in Shadow Arts instead of Spawning Power)
- Warmonger's Weapon can neutralize nearly any caster target.