The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is designed to help cap shrines through Ancestors Rage and Splinter Weapon, and also support the team with heals.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/a rest=12+1+1 chann=9+1 spawn=9+1][Optional][Ancestors Rage][Splinter Weapon][Weapon of Warding][Soothing Memories][Optional][Protective was Kaolai][Dash][/build] </pvxbig> First optional slot should be:
- Clamor of Souls aids in nuking shrines and enemies.
- Caretaker's Charge helps to cap shrines, but more useful in small skirmishes.
- Weapon of Remedy to counter conditions.
- Xinrae's Weapon against spike damage, especially Elementalists.
Second optional slot should be:
- Mend Body and Soul as a general heal.
- Wielder's Boon as an efficient heal, use with Splinter Weapon and Weapon of Warding.
- Full Survivor.
- 40/40 Restoration Magic set
- Defensive weapon set
- Maintain Protective was Kaolai and drop it for party heal.
- Use Splinter Weapon on an ally to bomb shrines quickly. Cast it 5 seconds before getting to shrine to nuke shrine with another Splinter Weapon.
- Use Ancestors' Rage on a melee ally to cap shrines.
- Use Soothing Memories as a cheap, spammable heal.
- Use Dash to move around the map and to kite.
- Grasping was Kuurong can assist in taking down difficult shrines. Pre-cast GwK and follow melee into shrine.
- Destructive was Glaive can assist in taking down difficult shrines. Pre-cast DwG and follow melee into shrine.
- Resilient Weapon instead of Weapon of Warding.
- Dark Escape for protection against pressure and spikes, and for a second IMS.
- Warmonger's Weapon to mow down casters.
- Spirit Rift to speed up nuking shrines and setting up spikes.
- Bring Fall Back and/or Incoming over Dash for ally wide IMS.