The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use Assassin's Promise to spam Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support in combination with Spawning Power skills and AoE damage from Channeling Magic.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/a channelin=12+1+1 dead=12 spawn=3+1][assassin's promise][ebon vanguard assassin s][splinter weapon][ancestors' rage][finish him][lamentation][Vampirism][Boon of Creation][/build] If running Spawning Power skills, change to Channeling 11+1+1, Spawning Power 10+1, Deadly Arts 10
- [[Explosive Growth@11] for AoE damage
- [[Binding Chains@14] for an AoE snare to keep foes in Spirit Rift if you took it.
- [[Spirit Rift@14] for AoE damage and Cracked Armor.
- [[Bloodsong@14] for Lamentation if your party has no spirits.
- [[Spirit's Gift@11] for minor party heal and condition removal; note it's nearby from where EVAS is summoned.
- Call with Assassin's Promise followed by Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support and Ancestor's Rage on the Ebon Assassin. Use "T" to quickly re-target the called foe for using the rest of your skills.
- Use "Finish Him!" when foe goes under 50% health.
- Use Splinter Weapon or Great Dwarf Weapon on EVAS.
- Spam Lamentation to pump AoE damage. You can use EVAS corpses to fuel Lamentation if you aren't relying on spirits.
- Lamentation will act as a cover for Assassin's Promise.
- Caster hate
- Hex removal on Assassin's Promise
- Enchantment removal
- [[Great Dwarf Weapon] instead of Splinter Weapon in situations where multiple melees are in the party.