This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Ritualist build uses Destruction combined with Destructive was Glaive, and Swap to instantly drop along with some other skills to deal a high amount of damage in a short period of time.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Assassin Channeling=12+1+3 SpawningPower=10+1 DeadlyArts=8][Destruction][Grasping was Kuurong][Augury of Death][Swap][Rupture Soul][Signet of Shadows][Spirit Siphon][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Keep up Grasping was Kuurong
- Place Destruction on a tactically fitting position (e.g. one where ranged attacks wont hit it, but you can cast Swap on it)
- Prior to picking a target, Destruction should ideally be allowed to mature to around 20 seconds in order to attain maximum damage (Use Destruction's recharge time to help you)
- When you pick a target, press 3, then quickly target the spirit of Destruction, use Swap, then Rupture Soul, and then use Signet of Shadows for a finisher
- Spirit Siphon is there if you need some energy just in case.
The reality the this builds spike rarely will connect with a human player. Getting Interrupted on Augury of Death won't hurt you, but it could prevent a kill.
- You can use Destructive was Glaive if you believe your target won't move.
- Draw Spirit could be taken over Swap
- Signet of Shadows could be replaced with Spirit Rift if you are confident in your ability to snare with Grasping was Kuurong
Even if you don't fully kill your target, you can at the least damage the nearby foes which causes a lot of pressure for monks.