The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvP meta. |
Remove this tag if it no longer exists in the current PvP metagame.
A Ritualist that uses Water Magic to provide a strong snare with Icy Shackles.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/E Restoration=12+1+1 Water=11 spawning=6+1][Icy Shackles][Weapon of Warding (pvp)][Resilient Weapon][wielder's boon][protective was kaolai][Optional][armor of mist][Glyph of Lesser Energy][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Weapon of Warding (PvP)@14].
- [[Recuperation (PvP)@14]
- [[Life (PvP)@14]
- [[Recovery (PvP)@14]
- Full Survivor's, with a Rune of Sup Vigor and a Rune of Restoration.
- 40/40 Resto Set.
- 40/40 Water Set (and + Enchanting Water Set for AoM).
- Various Shield Sets.
- High and Low Sets.
- Use Weapon of Warding to prot (non attacking) allies with blocking.
- Use Resilient Weapon to provide an armor boost as well as health regeneration to allies that are hexed or conditioned.
- Use Wielder's Boon to heal weaponspelled allies.
- Use Protective Was Kaolai as party wide heal.
- Set up Life/Recup near the flag stand to provide partywide healing.
- Use Icy Shackles to snare people.
- Use Armor of Mist to run flags/split.
- Standard Anti-Caster Counters.
- Enchantment Removal.