The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This is a general purpose DWG build that provides a strong burst of AoE damage and can still do good sustained AoE damage in a prolonged fight.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/me cha=12+1+3 ins=12 spa=3][Destructive was Glaive][Arcane Echo][Spirit Rift][Ancestors' Rage]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Auspicious Incantation][Channeling][Great Dwarf Armor][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor Insignias or Radiant Insignias.
- 40/40 Channeling set
- 20% Enchanting weapon.
- +60hp Shield set.
- Maintain Channeling and Great Dwarf Armor.
- Echo Destructive Was Glaive.
- Spam Destructive Was Glaive and Ancestors' Rage.
- Use Spirit Rift on clumped foes.
- Increase damage output with "By Ural's Hammer!".
- General anti-caster.
- PBAoE abilities making it too dangerous to stay on the frontlines.
- Poor teamwork leading to not catching the enemies in the AoE and/or getting killed.
- Replace Great Dwarf Armor with a different PvE skill you find useful (note the loss of armor and max health).
- Build:Team_-_VSF Glaiveway