The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This 105hp build uses VwK, Vengeful Weapon, and Protective Spirit to take 10 damage, and steal the health back. You hardly die, and can easily farm all melee mobs, and even spell caster mobs. With increased health gain, and energy management, you can stay alive with much more ease.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/Mo rest=12+1+3 pro=12 spawn=3+3][Vengeful was Khanhei][Shielding Hands][Protective Spirit][Vengeful Weapon][optional][feel no pain][essence bond][Balthazar's Spirit][/build] </pvxbig> Optional should be:
- Watchful Spirit
- Radiation Field
- Pain Inverter
- Full Radiant
- 5 superior runes
- 40/40 Restoration Magic set
- Cast and maintain Essence Bond and Balthazar's Spirit upon entering the explorable area. Allow energy to regenerate between each spell.
- Run to the desired group of enemies (melee mobs will die faster than caster mobs in most cases).
- Activate Protective Spirit before engaging in combat and make sure it is maintained throughout the fight.
- Cast Vengeful Was Khanhei and spam Vengeful Weapon to deal damage.
- Activate Shielding Hands when Vengeful Was Khanhei is about to end. Continue to chain these two spells to kill the foes and survive.
- Major health degeneration
- Energy denial
- Enchantment stripping
This build is no longer a viable way of farming UW pop ups will rend protective spirit on first pull.