The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Soul Twisting to continuously spam damage mitigating spirits on the Kurzick side of Fort Aspenwood.
- Frequently seen in FA.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/mo spawn=12+1+1 comm=12+2 resto=3+1][Union][Displacement][Shelter][Optional][Soul Twisting][Boon of Creation][Mend Body and Soul][Holy Veil][/build]
- PvP versions of skills: [[Union (PvP)@14], [[Displacement (PvP)@14], [[Shelter (PvP)@14]
- Optional skills:
- [[Earthbind (PvP)@14]: keeps foes caught by the Elementalists' Unsteady Ground and player knockdowns on the ground longer.
- [[Soothing (PvP)@14]: slows down adrenaline build-up by Luxon Warriors and adrenaline using opponents.
- [[Dissonance (PvP)@14]: interrupts casters and attackers alike, shutting down its target.
- [[Feast of Souls@14]: for large amounts of party wide healing.
- Survivor Insignia, Superior Vigor Rune, Rune of Vitae.
- +5e Spear of Fortitude, Focus of Fortitude (spell cast/recharge modifiers are useless).
- Maintain Boon of Creation.
- Use Soul Twisting to spam Shelter, Union and Displacement continuously.
- Use spots where you aggro the turtles but where they can't hit you and players can't reach you (see image for the orange turtle example); you can cover an outer and inner gate and the center NPCs at the same time.
- Remove conditions and hexes from key NPCs.
- Diversion on Soul Twisting. If Soul Twisting is up and you are hexed with Diversion, you can still cast spirits and they will immediately recharge.
- Extreme interrupting while you cast spirits. Don't stay in the line of sight of Rangers.
- Minion Masters on either team can deplete Union and Displacement rapidly. Those on your team can also waste Shelter.
- If you don't mind a little less energy gain from Boon of Creation and weaker Communing spirits, you can change the attribute spread to accommodate Restoration skills. 10+1+1 Spawning Power, 10+2 Communing and 11+1 Restoration Magic, for example. Then you can use the optional slot and/or Holy Veil for a Restoration spirit or two (Recuperation, Recovery, Life) or Spirit Light.