The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build utilizes the defensive Ritualist Spirits in combination with skills that allow fast recharge and efficient energy management.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/any spawni=12+3 commun=12+1+3][shelter][union][displacement][armor of unfeeling][Soul Twisting][Dulled Weapon][Boon of Creation][Summon Spirits][/build] </pvxbig>
- Spirit Siphon → Superb energy management for quick energy boosts when your spirits are out. Take 2 points out of communing and raise Channeling to 8. It is not recommended to use this with Soul Twisting or Assassin's Promise.
- Mighty Was Vorizun → A good boost to your energy, however be sure not to let it expire in the middle of a battle. Good synergy with Empowerment. It is not reccomended to use this with Soul twisting.
- Feast of Souls → For decent and supportive party healing. Use when your defensive spirits are low on health.
- Flesh of My Flesh or Rebirth for a hard res.
- PvE only skills such as Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support to help trigger Assassin's Promise. Great Dwarf Weapon can also be used as an effective melee support skill with Spawning Power (take Earthbind with it for more shutdown).
- Armor: Survivor/Radiant Insignias, Runes of Vitae/Attunement and a Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Weapons: A Hale Staff of Fortitude or a Spear/Axe/Sword of Fortitude and a Focus of Fortitude.
- Maintain Boon of Creation and the necessary skills.
- Cast your three defensive spirits starting with Shelter.
- Use your additional skills:
- Use Assassin's promise on enemies that are about to die.
- Use Reclaim Essence when your Spirits are low on health.
- Use Soul Twisting, Ritual Lord, or WoQ to keep your Spirits refreshed.
- Use Armor of Unfeeling to keep you spirits from dying.
- Use Summon Spirits to heal spirits that are low on health and to shadowstep them to safety.
- Cast Dulled Weapon on foes preassuring you and allied backliners.
- Weave between your spirits whilst casting Spirit Siphon if you are low on energy. Be sure to summon spirits apart from each other if you are planning on using Spirit Siphon.
- Enchantment removal.
- Hex removal (Assassin's Promise).
- Nature Rituals such as Edge of Extinction. Take 2 points out of communing and raise the necessary attribute to 8. Also be sure not to take any skills that destroy all your spirits (such as Reclaim Essence).
- Soothing → Can be useful in areas rich with enemies that spam adrenal skills.
- If you are using Great Dwarf Weapon, consider taking Earthbind for increased knockdown.
- Other Elites: These are also very-effective and can certainly substitute Soul Twisting, but may not be as optimal.
- Assassin's Promise → Assassin's Promise allows instant recharge and decent energy management, but be wary of it expiring. Take 2 points out of communing and raise Deadly Arts to 8.
- Reclaim Essence → Excellent energy boosts and instant recharge for your Binding Rituals, however it has a long recharge time and comparatively underpowered to Ritual Lord or Soul Twisting. Use just before your spirits die.
- Ritual Lord → Ritual Lord offers maxed-out spirit levels, more consistent recharge times and can be more reliable than Assassin's Promise. You will need extra energy management however.
- Weapon of Quickening → Although not as effective as Ritual Lord or Soul Twisting, Weapon of Quickening can be cast on your allies. It also effects all Spells in addition to Binding Rituals.