This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Simple build that uses powerful defensive spirits, along with skills to keep these spirits alive, for a versatile and efficient support character.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/any spawni=12+3 commun=12+1+3][Shelter][Union][Displacement][Armor of Unfeeling][Summon Spirits][Dulled Weapon][optional][optional][/build]
- [[Soul Twisting@15] gives an instant recharge and lessens the cost of your rituals
- [[Ritual Lord@15] Makes stronger spirits, does not give instant recharge however
- Other optionals:
- A resurrection skill such as [[Flesh of my Flesh@3] or [[Death Pact Signet@3],...
- Any other skill you see fit (eg. PvE only skills)
- Just camp a shield set. If you want to, take a 40/40 communing set to spam Dulled Weapon.
- If you want to overdo it, go with a 10/10 wand and focus for all attributes for spamming Summon Spirits.
- General Usage
- Maintain Armor of Unfeeling. Your spirits last longer.
- Use your spirits depending on what sort of foes you face.
- Heal or draw your spirits with Summon Spirits.
- For Ritual Lord
You should summon your three main defensive-spirits in order of priority.
- Shelter → Union → Displacement
- → These three must -always- be created in this order when using Ritual Lord for -optimized- defence.
- → Use Boon of Creation or Signet of Creation to help keep up the energy.
- For Soul Twisting
You should summon only one spirit depending on what sort of foes you face
- If an encounter involves a relatively large concentration of enemies that primarily deals physical damage.
- → Only Displacemenet should be used. Replace Displacement three times whenever it dies; then use Soul Twisting again.
- If an encounter involves your enemies dealing massive heavy direct-damage to your party.
- → Only Shelter should be used. Replace Shelter three times whenever it dies; then use Soul Twisting again.
- If an encounter involves the party receiving a constant-stream of area-of-effects and/or damage-over-time -- but in relatively small packets.
- → Only Union should be used. Replace Union three times whenever it dies; then use Soul Twisting again.
- Allied minions will make your spirits explode.
- Hex removal.
- AoE will blow your spirits up unless you're being careful.
-=DO NOT=- use this when you have a MM in your party, the minions will eat away at your spirit's health really fast.