This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Simple build that uses powerful defensive spirits, along with skills to keep these spirits alive, for a versatile and efficient support character.
Attributes and Skills
The Ritual Lord
→ Makes stronger spirits, does not give instant recharge however
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/any spawni=12+3 commun=12+1+3][Ritual Lord@15][Shelter@20][Union@20][Displacement@20][Armor of Unfeeling][Summon Spirits][Dulled Weapon@20][optional][/build]
- A resurrection skill such as [[Flesh of my Flesh@3] or [[Death Pact Signet@3] or [[Rebirth@3]
- Any other skill you see fit (eg. PvE only skills)
The Soul Twister
→ Gives an instant recharge and lessens the cost of your rituals
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/monk spawning=9+3 communing=12+1+3 channeling=9+3][Soul Twisting][Shelter][Union][Displacement][Armor of Unfeeling][Summon Spirits][spirit siphon][optional][/build]
- Just camp a shield set. If you want to, take a 40/40 communing set to spam Dulled Weapon.
- If you want to overdo it, go with a 10/10 wand and focus for all attributes for spamming Summon Spirits.
- Stay within Spirit-range of your allies. Keep your foes outside Earshot-range.
- Maintain Armor of Unfeeling. Your spirits last longer.
- Use your spirits depending on what sort of foes you face.
- Heal or draw your spirits with Summon Spirits.
- Allied minions will make your spirits explode.
- Hex removal.
- AoE will blow your spirits up unless you're being careful.
-=DO NOT=- use this when you have a MM in your party, the minions will eat away at your spirit's health really fast.