This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is simply to have a pure Spirit Defender Ritualist: to use powerful defensive spirits, along with skills to keep these spirits alive, for a versatile and efficient support character. It takes advantage of the extremely powerful Kurzick/Luxon skill, Summon Spirits, to maintain the health of your spirits. Combined with spirits' damage soaking abilites triggering Armor of Unfeeling, this will significant reduce the damage dealt to the entire party.
Attributes and Skills
The Ritual Lord
→ Makes stronger spirits, does not give instant recharge however
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/any spawni=12+3 commun=12+1+3][Ritual Lord@15][Shelter@20][Union@20][Displacement@20][Armor of Unfeeling][Summon Spirits][Dulled Weapon@20][optional][/build]
- A resurrection skill such as [[Flesh of my Flesh@3] or [[Death Pact Signet@3] or [[Rebirth@3]
- Any other skill you see fit (eg. PvE only skills)
The Soul Twister
→ Gives an instant recharge and lessens the cost of your rituals
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/monk spawning=9+3 communing=12+1+3 channeling=9+3][Soul Twisting][Shelter][Union][Displacement][Armor of Unfeeling][Summon Spirits][spirit siphon][optional][/build]
- Just camp a shield set. If you want to, take a 40/40 communing set to spam Dulled Weapon.
- If you want to overdo it, go with a 10/10 wand and focus for all attributes for spamming Summon Spirits.
- Stay within Spirit-range of your allies. Keep your foes outside Earshot-range.
- Maintain Armor of Unfeeling. Your spirits last longer.
- Heal or draw your spirits with Summon Spirits.
- Use your spirits depending on what sort of foes you face.
- If an encounter involves a relatively large concentration of enemies that primarily deals physical damage.
- → Only Displacemenet should be used.
- If an encounter involves your enemies dealing massive heavy direct-damage to your party.
- → Only Shelter should be used.
- If an encounter involves the party receiving a constant-stream of AoE/DoT -- but in relatively small packets.
- → Only Union should be used.
- Allied minions will make your spirits explode.
- Hex removal.
- AoE will blow your spirits up unless you're being careful.
-=DO NOT=- Use this when you have a MM in your party → The minions will eat away at your spirit's health really fast.