The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
Simple build that uses powerful defensive spirits, along with skills to keep these spirits alive, for a versatile and efficient support character.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/any spawni=12+3 commun=12+1+3][Soul Twisting][Shelter][Union][Displacement][Armor of Unfeeling][Summon Spirits][Dulled Weapon][Boon of Creation][/build] </pvxbig>
- Shield set and 40/40 communing set (for Dulled Weapon).
- A 10/10 wand and focus for all attributes (for Summon Spirits).
- Maintain Armor of Unfeeling. Your spirits last longer.
- Heal (or draw) your spirits with Summon Spirits.
- Use your spirits depending on what sort of foes you face.
- Ritual Lord can be used, but will cost much more energy.
- Other optionals:
- A resurrection skill such as:
- Serpent's Quickness for faster Armor of Unfeeling recharge.
- Signet of Creation for extra energy if spirits live long enough.
- Signet of Binding for anti-spirit support.
- Any other skill you see fit (eg. PvE only skills)
- Tryptophan Signet for snare and extra protection.
- Allied minions will make your spirits explode.
- Enchantment-removal, Hex-removal, and Anti-Spirit skills.
- AoE will blow your spirits up unless you're being careful.
DO NOT use this when you have a MM in your party, the minions will eat away at your spirit's health really fast.