The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/? cha=12+1+1 res=3][Signet of Spirits][Splinter Weapon][Ancestor's Rage][Spirit Siphon][Optional][Optional][Optional][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
- For Spawning Power support (put attributes as Spawning Power:12+1):
- [[Spirit's Gift@13] for nearby allies healing and condition removal each time you create a creature.
- [[Boon of Creation@13] for self healing and energy each time you create a creature.
- [[Explosive Growth@13] for nearby lightning damage each time you create a creature.
- [[Feast of Souls@13] for big party healing.
- [[Spirit to Flesh@13] for nearby allies healing.
- [[Rupture Soul@13] for use with Destruction.
- Armor: Shaman's or Survivor's Insignias, Runes of Vitae, and Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Weapons: Use a good Channeling Magic staff such as Ssyn's Staff or Bohdalz's Fury. The Hourglass Staff is ideal for Heroes.
- If you're not running any channeling spells that benefit from HCT or HSR, use a Spear of Defense inscribed with "I Have the Power!" (+5 energy), and a Shield of Fortitude inscribed with +10AR vs X damage.
- Precast Signet of Spirits prior to battle.
- Spirit Siphon can be used for energy management.
- Splinter Weapon/Great Dwarf Weapon should be used on any melee/ranged attackers.
- Ancestor's Rage should be used on allied melee attackers such as Dervishes, Warriors, and Assassins.
- Use Flesh of My Flesh to resurrect people when needed.
- Use optionals as needed, whether for support or otherwise.
- Disable Strength of Honor (if using) and micro it on three available frontliners.
- Put the Hero on guard mode. Call targets so that Hero locks onto it.
- Heavy damage.
- Bad healers.
- Enchantment removal.
- Hex removal.
- General caster counters.
- Others PvE-only Skills:
- Great Dwarf Weapon for another weapon spell.
- Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom for potentially faster recharges on spells.
- Technobabble for daze support.
- Summon Spirits to prot your spirits with you.
- Pain Inverter to help against foes that deal large amounts of damage.
- Vampirism for another spirit.
- Selfless Spirit for more energy management.
- Invest 12 points into secondary profession skills you may use in your optionals.
- The Heroes now uses Splinter Weapon on minions.
- Video demonstrating the use of this build in The Underworld.
- Video demonstrating the use of this build on an Assassin in The Underworld.