The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/any Channel=12+1+1 Resto=3][Signet of Spirits][Splinter Weapon][Ancestor's Rage][Spirit Siphon][Optional][Optional][Optional][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
- Optional slots for one of the following;
- Smiting support (put 12 in Smiting Prayers):
- For Curses support (put 12 in Curses):
- Barbs if your party has many melee characters, or a minion master
- Mark of Pain for more AoE damage.
- Enfeebling Blood for better protection against melee.
- Weaken Armor to decrease target's AL.
- Rip Enchantment for enchant heavy areas.
- Reckless Haste useful for blocking in HM.
- Meekness as a useful AoE attack speed reduction..
- For Protection Prayers support (put 12 in Protection Prayers):
- For Command support (put 12 in Command):
- "Find Their Weakness!" for more damage + DW.
- "Stand Your Ground!" for extra armor while fighting.
- "Fall Back!" for movement support.
- Bladeturn Refrain for added blocking.
- Anthem of Weariness for added Weakness.
- Anthem of Disruption to interrupt.
- "Never Surrender!" to save dying allies.
- "We Shall Return!" for a super rez (disable on heroes).
- For Restoration Magic support (put attributes as Channeling:12+1, Restoration:12+1+1):
- Spirit Light for massive 5 energy heal.
- Life for part-wide heal.
- Mend Body and Soul for condition removal and a heal.
- Weapon of Warding for 50% chance to block and health regeneration.
- Spirit Transfer for spike heal on an ally.
- Protective Was Kaolai for party-wide heal.
- Soothing Memories for cheap heals (if using PWK).
- For Communing support (put attributes as Communing:11+1, Spawning Power:6+1):
- For Spawning Power support (put attributes as Spawning Power:12+1):
- Spirit's Gift for nearby allies healing and condition removal each time you create a creature.
- Boon of Creation for self healing and energy each time you create a creature.
- Explosive Growth for nearby lightning damage each time you create a creature.
- Rupture Soul for nearby lightning damage and blind.
- Feast of Souls for big party healing.
- Spirit to Flesh for nearby allies healing.
- [[Great Dwarf Weapon] for another weapon spell.
- [[Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support] (consider using Splinter Weapon in conjunction with the summoned Assassin)
- [[Summon Ruby Djinn] for burning and an extra offensive creature.
- [[Ebon Battle Standard of Honor] for more damage.
- [[Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom] for potentially faster recharges on spells.
- [[Technobabble] for daze support.
- [[Summon Spirits] to prot your spirits with you.
- [[Breath of the Great Dwarf] for a small party-wide heal.
- [[Pain Inverter] to help against foes that deal large amounts of damage.
- [[Bloodsong@14] for another spirit.
- [[Vampirism@14] for another spirit.
- [[Painful Bond@14] for more damage.
- [[Mantra of Inscription@8] for faster recharge of Signet of Spirits.
- [[Selfless Spirit] for more energy management.
- Armor: Use max AL of course. Shaman's Insignias or Survivor's Insignias, Runes of Vitae, and Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Weapons: Use a good Channeling Magic staff such as Ssyn's Staff or Bohdalz's Fury. The Hourglass Staff is ideal for Heroes.
- Precast Signet of Spirits prior to battle.
- Spirit Siphon can be used for energy management.
- Splinter Weapon/Great Dwarf Weapon should be used on any melee/ranged attackers.
- Ancestor's Rage should be used on allied melee attackers such as Dervishes, Warriors, and Assassins.
- Use Flesh of My Flesh to resurrect people when needed.
- Use optionals as needed, whether for support or otherwise.
- Disable Strength of Honor (if using) and micro it on four available frontliners.
- Put the Hero on guard mode. Call targets so that Hero locks onto it.
- Heavy damage.
- Bad healers.
- Enchantment removal.
- Hex removal.
- General caster counters.
- Invest 12 points into secondary profession skills you may use in your optionals.
- Build:Rt/any OoS Support Ritualist - If you are in a party already using Signet of Spirits, such as Build:Rt/Me SoS Restoration Rit or Build:Rt/any Mobile Spirits.
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/secon channe=12+1+1 restor=12+2 spawni=3][offering of spirit][splinter weapon][ancestor's rage][bloodsong][optional][optional][optional][Death Pact Signet][/build]