The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Keeps your team alive while Bloodsong steals massive amounts of health.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/any cha=12+1 res=12+1+1 spa=3+1][Optional][Spirit Light][Mend Body and Soul][Optional][Weapon of Warding][Spiritleech Aura][Bloodsong][Resurrection Signet][/build]
PvP Version of SkillsEdit
- [[Offering of Spirit@13]
- [[Caretaker's Charge@13] - Take [[Blind Was Mingson@16] as your bundle item.
- [[Weapon of Fury@13]
- [[Spirit Light Weapon@16]
- [[Weapon of Remedy@16]
- [[Xinrae's Weapon@16]
- [[Empathic Removal@0]
- [[Gaze from Beyond@13]
- [[Spirit Burn@13]
- [[Renewing Surge@13]
- [[Essence Strike@13]
- [[Blind Was Mingson@16]
- [[Shield Bash@0] - Drop Channeling to 10+1 and bring Spawning Power up to 8+1
- [[Bonetti's Defense@8] - Drop Channeling to 10+1, Spawning to 2+1, and bring Tactics up to 8
- [[Remove Hex]
- Standard shield sets and armor with insignias of your choice.
- 40/40 Resto set for casting Resto spells around rangers and such.
- An additional set for casting Channeling (etc.) spells.
- High-energy Resto set for emergency heals.
- Keep Bloodsong up.
- Spam Spiritleech on recharge to make your Bloodsong steal stupid amounts of health.
- Keep redbars up.
- WoW yourself when you've got a ranger shitting on you. (Don't get dshot while doing so.)
- Caster hate
- Killing the spirit
- Drop Spirit Light for a second Optional or other skill of your choosing. Less heals, but more damage.
- If you keep Spiritleech up properly, anything that isn't a hammer warrior will have a pretty tough time dropping your Bloodsong because of its massive self-healing.