The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
This farm uses four teams, each with one 600HP tank and one smiter to quickly vanquish Drazach Thicket for Kurzick faction, starting from The Eternal Grove. It is also commonly known as DSC. The run will give, on average, 17k kurzick faction and takes around 15 minutes. Groups are commonly formed in the European, French District of The Eternal Grove .
This party consists of:
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/A Protection=12+1+1 Divine=6+1 Shadow=11][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Protective Spirit][Shadow Form][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support]["Finish Him!"][Blessed Aura][Essence Bond][/build] </pvxbig> Alternativ Build <pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Rt Protection=12+1+1 Divine=3+1 Restoration=12][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Protective Spirit][Vengeful was Khanhei][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support]["Finish Him!"][Blessed Aura][Essence Bond][/build] </pvxbig> Equipment
- Armor with lowest AL possible(Max:15), only head, legs and feet
- 20% enchantment.
- Do NOT use a shield, this will increase overall armor.
- Spell Breaker Instead of Shadow Form
- Vengeful Weapon Instead of Ebon Vanguard Assasin Support or "Finish Him!"
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/? Protection=11+3 Smiting=12+1+3 Divine=6+1][Blessed Signet][Shield Of Judgment][Holy Wrath][Retribution][Balthazar's Spirit][Vital Blessing][Essence Bond][Rebirt][/build] </pvxbig> Alternativ Smiter: <pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/? Protection=11+1+3 Smiting=11+1+3 Divine=8+3][Blessed Signet][Spell breaker][Holy Wrath][Retribution][Balthazar's Spirit][Vital Blessing][Essence Bond][Rebirt][/build] </pvxbig> Variants If you choose to play with Blessed Aura instead of Vital Blessing, then use more points in Divine and Smiting instead of Protection.
- Once zoned in (from the Eternal Grove), smiters cast enchantments on the 600's and everybody takes the blessing from the Kurzick Priest.
- Instead of selling your drops in town, you should use the Kurzick Merchant next to the Priest in the explorable area.
- Once the path opens up (after a turn north), you will see several plant mobs and a few Mantis in the river. The 600s should split the work of killing these mobs as Bezzr Wingstorm and the pop-ups around him can be too much pressure for one tank. Sometimes, a Skill Hungry Gaki with Disenchantment will spawn with the plant mobs, which goes through Spell Breaker/Shadow Form. To easily overcome this, make sure you run past it and out of aggro range before the spirit is made.
- After these mobs are defeated, continue north until you come to a flat area with a Warden mob that has 3 separate paths to take. The four teams (Left, MidLeft, MidRight, and Right) split up here. The Left group goes directly left here and the MidLeft team takes the upwards route straight ahead and over a bridge. The MidRight and Right teams both head up that little hill to the right, but the Right team keeps following the river and the MidRight team heads north up the next available turn.
- Use "Finish Him!" and Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support to easily kill off any Mantis Menders, or Wardens of the Seasons/Summer. If Maelstrom is cast on you by the Mantis Stormcallers, quickly step out of its small range before casting anything.
- If any Oni are encountered, hope that you either have Shadow Form on you or you can cast it right away, because their Shadow Shroud is lethal to 600s. In the all-too-common chance that they do cast it on you, walk a little bit towards your smite so that they can rez you right away without having to aggro them. Otherwise, they will die very quickly because of their 100% double-strike chance and fast attack speed.
- The Left team heads west along the river, killing Mantis until they reach Bezzr Icewing who stands alone in the river. The smiter must stay back as there are many pop-ups around him as you get near and sometimes there are more against the wall behind him that don't appear until after he is defeated. Then, they head northwest up the hill (watch out for Oni pop-ups from this point on) and keep heading north, killing a mix of Mantis and Warden from this point on. This is usually considered the easiest route.
- The MidLeft squad heads upwards immediately, killing any Warden encountered.
- The MidRight group heads up the same hill the East team takes, then heads north as soon as possible.
- Both of these teams will be mostly zig-zagging upwards killing the Warden that populate the middle of the map. As you reach the top of the map, you may encounter the other teams. Simply try to spread out and cover as much ground as possible. While neither of these routes are particularly difficult, a beginner might have trouble going in the right direction. Groups with more than one Warden Ritualist can be a pain, too, although with the PvE skills, they can be killed.
- The Right team heads east along the river (even when it curves) and kills Mantis and a few Kirin until they reach the waterfall. Pull the Plants in front of the Ritualist Bosses and kill them before you aggro the bosses. The bosses are not hard in themselves, but the Skill Eater's spirits can be a pain. To kill him, always keep him targeted and simply back up every time he casts either Dissonance or Disenchantment to not aggro the spirits. After they are dead, head around the little loop and kill any other Kirin/plants behind them before heading up the stone bridge to the north. You will come to a wide area infested with Plants and possibly Gaki. They are not hard in themselves, but be careful not to become overwhelmed. After they are dead, go east around the big building thing towards the entrance to The Brauer Academy then head north. From there, it is mostly north besides one or two Warden mobs up a side branch (see map). This is generally considered the hardest route, because of the Bosses and the large cluster of plants that you have to face.
- Once you have finished your route, go and assist slower teams with their routes.
- If everybody finishes their routes and the map is not vanquished, backtrack to try to find the enemies you missed.
- Knockdowns from Wardens of the Tree and Forest.
- Oni spawns.
- If the Smite dies (just stay back, smiters :D) (or let the tank carry rez scroll. :))
- Essentially smiters should stay 1.5 agro bubble away from tank unless using blood ritual.
- Missing a mob and having to backtrack.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Beginners should start with the Left route, and learn all routes from an experienced 600 before trying yourself.
- People generally reorder so the smiters are together, and the 600's are together. In this case, the top smiter goes with the top 600, the second smiter with the second 600, etc.
- When fighting Onis DONT use SoJ !!!