The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
|This build requires Consumables to operate properly.|
Uses easy team build to finish another dungeon in relitively quick times.
Perma Tank Edit
<pvxbig>[build prof=A/E ear=12 dead=3 sha=12+1+3][Shroud of Distress][Shadow Form][Stoneflesh Aura][Sliver Armor][Feigned Neutrality]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Dark Escape][Death's Charge][/build]</pvxbig>
- Shadow Sanctuary for Shadow Refuge
<pvxbig>[build prof=P/W tac=2 spe=10 comma=8+1 lea=12+1+1]["Go for the Eyes!"][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor]["Save Yourselves!" (Luxon)]["There's Nothing to Fear!"][Focused Anger][Hexbreaker Aria][Balanced Stance][Signet of Return][/build]</pvxbig>
Rit 1 Edit
<pvxbig>[build prof=Rt/? cha=12+1+2 spa=12+1][Pain Inverter][Feast of Souls][Signet of Spirits][Vampirism][Bloodsong][Gaze of Fury][Painful Bond][Summon Spirits (Kurzick)][/build]</pvxbig>
Optional Rit Edit
<pvxbig>[build prof=Rt/R mar=9 cha=12+1+2 spa=9+1][Splinter Weapon][Volley]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Spirit's Strength][Nightmare Weapon][Triple Shot (Kurzick)][Ancestors' Rage][Pain Inverter][/build]</pvxbig>
1x Mark Edit
<pvxbig>[build prof=E/? fir=12+1+1 ene=12+1][Savannah Heat][Teinai's Heat][Searing Heat]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Mark of Rodgort][Pain Inverter][Air of Superiority][Fire Attunement][/build]</pvxbig>
1-2 SH Ele Edit
<pvxbig>[build prof=E/? fir=12+1+1 ene=12+1][Savannah Heat][Teinai's Heat][Searing Heat][Breath of Fire]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Pain Inverter][Air of Superiority][Fire Attunement][/build]</pvxbig>
<pvxbig>[build prof=Mo/any pro=12+1+3 div=12+1][Life Barrier][Life Bond][Life Attunement][Balthazar's Spirit][optional][Pain Inverter][optional][rebirth][/build]<pvxbig>
<pvxbig>[build prof=Mo/E hea=12+1+3 div=12+1][Unyielding Aura][Dwayna's Kiss][Patient Spirit][Infuse Health][Seed of Life][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Heal Party][Light of Deldrimor][/build]</pvxbig>
- 40/40 Sets for all casters
- Insignia is by prefrence
- Perma staff for tank
- Standard Imbagon Weapons
- The Sliver runs lvls1,2&4 solo.
- Imbagon acts as a meat shield, with prots from Divert Hexes. Eles blow shit up with rit.
- Imbagon pulls all incubus.
- PI can be used on all the wurms to help blow them up...or anything else
- PI is meant to be used on Frostmaw, as it will almost instantly blow him up.
- Sliver perma goes straight foward, pass through the groups and head for the portal. If you wish first sliver the avalanches one by one before aggroing more as they carry frozen burst.
- Once at the portal make sure you have iau up and sliver the wurms.
- Head through the portal
- Sliver runs through the floor
- Kill the first wurm pop up, wait for the incubus patrol in that room to move so you can pass safetly
- Blow up some of the incubus
- There should be a snowball standing still, sliver pops frostmaw spawn so he is in line with the snowball as it should kill him, wipe.
- Blow some more incubus up
- At the last group before the portal spawn silver the dervs before popping the wurms, but do not silver the elementals as they can fuel silver.
- Sliver runs through the floor
- Head toward the boss room.
- With the wurms pull together and kill them. Blow Frostmaw up.
- Collect chest and reward.
- Wurms won't scatter as long as the team (other then the tank) is out of aggro range before the spike
- Res Scrolls are very helpful although not needed.
- Personal Cons are very helpful although not needed..