The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
R-Spike is a very common Spike build utilizing Glass Arrows rangers to deal massive damage, it has big defense with essentially 4 defensive chars.
<pvxbig> [build name="r/e caller" prof=range/ele marksm=10+1+2 expert=12+2 earth=8][Forked Arrow][Savage Shot][Dual Shot][Lightning Reflexes][Pin Down][Favorable Winds][Glass Arrows][Ward Against Foes][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build name="r/n runner" prof=range/n marksm=12+1+2 expert=12+2 curses=3][Forked Arrow][Savage Shot][Dual Shot][Lightning Reflexes][Distracting Shot][Rigor Mortis][Glass Arrows][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Hex Breaker Spiker
<pvxbig> [build name="r/me runner" prof=range/me marksm=12+1+2 expert=12+2 dom=3][Forked Arrow][Savage Shot][Dual Shot][Lightning Reflexes][Pin Down][Hex Breaker][Glass Arrows][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignas
- 3 Bows: Vampiric Hornbow of Fortitude(spike bow), Sundering Flatbow of Fortitude(non-spike bow and distance bow with spirit) and Ebon Hornbow of Fortitude (for spike against warriors)
- Fill up with vitae runes
- Maintain Glass Arrows
- Mainly spike with Forked Arrows + Savage Shot.
- Use Dual Shot as 2nd spike if you're hexed, or if called to spike faster.
- In relic runs, the number 2 & 3 rangers run with "Make Haste!" on themselves, cast by the Paragon.
- The runners chain Favorable Winds so it won't go down.
- Hex Breaker is to give Forked Arrow more chance to hit twice, as well as anti-snare for relic running.
- The caller uses Pin Down as a distance snare so the Rit (and itself) can snare the target more easily( since he needs to be close).
- The caller also uses Ward Against Foes (with 40/40) to snare opposing runners/give allies time to kite.
- Rigor Mortis targets who have stances such as rangers.
- Use Distracting Shot to interrupt important stuff.
- Use Lightning Reflexes as anti-spike.
<pvxbig> [build name="shout paragon" prof=parag/n comman=9+1+1 lead=9+1 curses=12 spear=3][chest thumper]["Go for the eyes!"][Pain of Disenchantment]["Fall Back!"][make haste][Song of Concentration][Anthem of Envy][signet of return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignas
- Furious Spear of Fortitude
- +30 HP/+10 AL shields (and a reduce blind shield as well)
- Fill up with Vitae Runes
- Pump up adrenaline.
- Remove pre-prots with PoD and use Chest Thumper (with "Go for the Eyes!" if it's up) to spike.
- Put up Anthem of Envy on recharge to increase spike damage.
- Use Song of Concentration to make sure your ghost won't be interrupted in King of the Hill.
- Use "Make Haste!" for relic running.
- Use "Fall Back!" to help allies with kiting.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/E ear=10 com=12+1+2 res=6 spa=6+1][Brutal Weapon][Sundering Weapon][Vital Weapon][optional][Grasping Earth][Ward Against Foes][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Death Pact Signet][/build]
- [[Glyph of Renewal]
- [[Consume Soul@7]
- Spear/Shield defensive sets
- 40/40 communing and earth sets
- Maintain Vital Weapon on your monks and yourself.
- Maintain Brutal Weapon on your rangers.
- Use Sundering Weapon on the Paragon during spike.
- Use Grasping Earth to snare foes during relic runs and cap points. Be sure to be on your 40/40 earth set when snaring
- Use Ward Against Foes to snare relic runners.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/me divinefavor=10+1 heal=12+1+1 inspir=7 dom=4][Dwayna's Kiss][Orison of Healing][Draw Conditions][Heal party][Hex Breaker][Healer's Boon][Deny Hexes][Channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme protec=12+1+1 divine=10+1 insp=8][reversal of fortune][spirit bond][restore condition][guardian][shield of absorption][aura of stability][holy veil][channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me ins=8 hea=12+1+1 div=10+1][Infuse Health][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Heal Party][Power Drain][Healer's Boon][Cure Hex][Channeling][/build] </pvxbig>