The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This guide uses heroes and henchmen to quickly and easily complete Curse of the Nornbear, Against the Charr and A Time For Heroes (ATFH) for Hard Mode Speed Booking.
- Against the Charr and Curse of the Nornbear
Against the Charr and Curse of the Nornbear
Take the 3 Hero builds mentioned below plus protection henchman and other henchmen of your choice.
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/P sou=8+1 cur=12+1+1 comma=10][Spiteful Spirit][Insidious Parasite][Reckless Haste][Enfeeble][Signet of Lost Souls]["We Shall Return!"]["Find Their Weakness!"]["Fall Back!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Radiant insignias, vigor runes of choice.
- Weapons: Any curses set will do.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/P com=11+1+2 spa=10+1 comma=10][Signet of Ghostly Might][Anguish][Pain][Shadowsong][Disenchantment][Boon of Creation]["Find Their Weakness!"]["Fall Back!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Radiant insignias, vigor runes of choice.
- Weapons: Any high energy set or staff will do.
Signet of Spirits/Resto Hero
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Rt sou=6+1+1 res=12 cha=11][Signet of Spirits][Painful Bond][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Protective Was Kaolai][Life][Foul Feast][Signet of Lost Souls][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Radiant insignias and vigor runes of choice.
- Weapons: Any staff will do.
Against The Charr
- Starting this mission requires you to run to the helmet. Load your favorite running build to get there. (this takes 1 minute to accomplish)
- Once in mission flag your team to point 2. (shown on map)
- Run toward the closest charr to you and let them kill you.
- Once dead, move your team to the different flag points.
- When you reach the bosses,spread your heroes out and flag your henchmen to aggro.
- Don't forget to display your Vanguard title.
- This mission takes 2-3 minutes to complete.
Curse of the Nornbear
- This mission requires you to sacrifice yourself in the beginning. Load Blood is Power or Illusion of Weakness on a low health armor set.
- Mandragor have a chance of spawning at the mouth of the cave. Use the same technique as used for the bosses in Against the Charr.
- After the mandragor are dead flag heroes to the numbered points in order. (see map pic)
- Nornbear spawns in points 3, 4 and needs to be killed at point 6.
- Don't forget to display Norn title.
- This mission takes about 3-4 minutes to complete.
Note:In order to spawn the Nornbear but not have to fight him, move to the circled rocks in the 2 corresponding screen shots. Tag them and carry on to the next numbered point.
A Time for Heroes
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/assas dagger=12][asuran scan][golden phoenix strike][death blossom][moebius strike][you move like a dwarf][i am unstoppable][optional][optional][/build]
- Paragons take [["Never Surrender!"] and [["Find Their Weakness!"]
- Warriors take [[I Will Survive!] and [[Flail]
- Monks take [[Judge's Insight] and [[Vigorous Spirit]
- Rangers take [[Lightning Reflexes] and [[Shadow Refuge]
- Necromancers take [[Blood Renewal] and [[Life Siphon]
- Mesmers drop [["You Move Like a Dwarf!"] and replace with [[Cry of Frustration], take [[Ether Feast] and [[Drunken Master]
- Ritualists take [[Weapon of Aggression] and [[Nightmare Weapon]
- Assassins drop [["I Am Unstoppable!"] and replace with [[Fleeting Stability], take [[Critical Agility] and [[Mystic Regeneration]
- Dervishes, drop [["I Am Unstoppable!"] and replace with [[Fleeting Stability], take [[Mystic Regeneration] and [[Drunken Master]
- Elementalists take [[Frigid Armor] and [[Conjure Frost] (if you do not want to modify your daggers, just swap conjure for a skill or your choice.)
- Armor: Drop your health as low as possible by adding superior runes. (130 for dervish, 105 for other professions)
- Weapons: Any daggers will do.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N blo=2 smi=12+1+3 pro=11+3 div=6+3][Essence Bond][Protective Bond][Strength of Honor][Balthazar's Spirit][Life Bond][Blessed Signet][Offering of Blood][Signet of Devotion][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N blo=8 hea=11+1 pro=9+1+3 div=8+1][Essence Bond][Protective Bond][Mending][Succor][Blessed Signet][Blood is Power][Signet of Rejuvenation][Signet of Devotion][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/P pro=12+1+3 div=10+1 comma=8][Essence Bond][Protective Bond][Life Barrier][Watchful Spirit][Blessed Signet][Signet of Devotion]["Never Give Up!"]["Fall Back!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Make sure you have your delver title displayed.
- Before having the heroes start enchanting you, check for Deeds of Destruction as they have Punishing Shot.
- Killing the Great Destroyer is still possible with Deeds around, it will just become more difficult.
- Interrupt Lava Wave with "You Move Like a Dwarf!" (or Cry of Frustration for Mesmers)
- This mission can be done in about 1 minute.
- To obtain multiple copies of books, you need to place new books into storage. (you only receive one book at a time)
- Credit goes to the first book in your inventory.
- To save some time, you can swap out your first book to a book that hasn't recieved credit for the mission.
- Youtube, streaming - using the same concept but different builds.