The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
|This build requires Consumables to operate properly.|
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E sha=12+1+3 Dagger=10+1 Crit=8+1][Glyph of Swiftness][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Ear Bite][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Shadow Refuge][Death's Charge][Dark Escape][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Armor, you'll want about 40 energy.
- A weapon of enchanting.
- A shield with 10 armor versus fire can be helpful
- Run to the dungeon.
- Pop a cupcake/candy/essence and run to the Wurm.
- When you get near the Wurm, use Dark Escape to drop aggro and Death Charge to the wurm.
- Kill Wurm with Ear Bite Spam while using Shadow Refuge to outheal the fire trap.
- Get the key, and either Deaths Charge out or run out, and head to the second level. 1
- Use another cupcake/candy/essence and run to the Regent of Flame.
- Kill him with Ear Bite spam, get the key, and run to the lock. 2
- After the door, theres a wurm that will knock you down. You can either outrun it or let it KD you and recast Shadow Form and keep moving.
- Run to floor 3.
- Pull a Becalmed Djinn and have your team kill it.
- Aggro the Flame Djinn and pull him to the gate, you'll die doing this.
- Have your team die so you can res.
- Aggro everything in the room except the Flame Djinn, and pull them off to the side 3
- Have your team ball up and kill the Flame Djinn with PI.
- Get the key, and run with your team to the next shrine, everyone should die and you should res at the next shrine
- Ball up everything in the next room, pull them off to the side, and have the team run torwards the Siege Wurms so they can die and res at the next shrine.
- In the next room, use the Flame Jets to kill the Burning Spirits.
- Have your team run to the next shrine.
- Have your team pay here
- Have your team ball up, one person aggro him, and PI him.
- When your party dies, run into a fireball so you dont accumulate Death Penalty.
- Repeat until the boss dies. 7
- Bad pubbers.
- Burning Spirits using Flame Djinn's Haste.
- Magma Blisters using Signet of Sorrow.
- Ominous Oozes using Vile Touch.
- Getting KDed while recasting Shadow Form.