The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The MQSC (Mount Qinkai Speed Clear) build uses teams of smiters, tanks and a finisher in combination with a runner in order to farm Luxon faction at Mount Qinkai in Hard Mode from Aspenwood Gate. With an average team, faction rewards can come anywhere from 9.5k-11k a run and runs take 7-12 minutes. Groups are normally formed in the European German districts.
Party members should split into three teams: y (yeti), b (beach), w (wallow).
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/R smit=12+1+3 beast=12 prot=2+1 divin=2+1][Essence Bond][Retribution][Rebirth][Edge of Extinction][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][Holy Wrath][Shield of Judgment][Smite Condition][/build]</pvxbig>
- Rune of superior smiting, smite headgear
- Low energy weapon flip for rebirthing
- Both bonds belong on your tank
- Use smite condition quickly to keep daze off your tank
- Do not use SoJ on groups of 3 or less foes or your tank loses too much energy
Many professions can take part in MQSC:
- Monk can play anything besides spirit spammer
- Any Profession can be runner with the right build.
- Ritualist can do Yeti and Beach tank.
- Video demonstrating how to use the Ritualist Build