This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Begins from Ferndale. This team build consists of 5 Spirit Strength Rits, 2 bonder monks, and 1 spirit ranger. Using these builds, you can clear Ferndale in 25-40 minutes yielding anywhere from 11-16k Kurzick faction. Groups are formed in Euro-French districts of Ferndale.
RT/A Spike Rit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/A channeling=6 spawning=12+3+1 scy=12][Golden Lotus Strike][Golden Fang Strike][Horns of the Ox][Falling Lotus Strike][Death Blossom][Weapon of Aggression][Spirit's Strength][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any pair of daggers. Max armor.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me ins=8 pro=11+1+3 div=11][Aura of Faith][Blessed Signet][Mantra of Inscriptions][Balthazar's Spirit][Life Bond][Mend Condition][Remove Hex][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Apply + maintain Life Bond to all 5 of the Rits.
- Apply + maintain Balthazar's Spirit on yourself.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Any pro=3 div=12+1 Healing=12+3+1][Mending][Essence Bond][Watchful Spirit][Succor][Blessed Signet][Restful Breeze][Word of Healing][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Apply + maintain Mending and Watchful Spirit on all 5 of the Rits.
- Apply + maintain Essence Bond on 1 of the Rits.
- Apply + maintain Succor on the monks.
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Rit Beast Mastery=12+3+1 Wilderness survival=4 Restoration=12][Winnowing][Symbiosis][Summon Spirits][Weapon of Remedy][Vengeful Weapon][Mend body and Soul][Resilient Weapon][Flesh of my Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- For more Experienced groups can bring another bonder and split up in order to reduce times
- Guilds DRO and LLE of the HzH alliance made + perfected FSC. Kudos to them for making this all possible after the Holy Wrath nerf.
- The MTSC Kurzick FFF is a massive typo