This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses a Perma Assassin and a Life Barrier Bonder to tank and kill Margonites in City of Torqua on normal or hard mode through the use of visage spells and the Anur Tuk's Famine spirits.
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/Me Shadow=12+1+3 Illusion=12][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Great Dwarf Armor]["I am unstoppable!"][Ancestor's Visage][Sympathetic Visage][Death's Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- If you're comfortable with only Visage you can take degen or a PVE skill to help kill rangers.
- Max Blessed Armor with a minimum of 45 energy
- Enchanting staff preferably illusion for wanding down survivors
- Maintain skills 2 through 5.
- Group casters and paragons in a tight ball.
- Drag melee to the ball and start maintaining your visages
- Pick up drops
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Ranger Protection=10+1+3 Healing=9+3 Divine=7+3 Beast=10][Mending][Life Barrier][Life Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][optional][Blessed Signet][Edge of Extinction][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Vital Blessing
- Strength of Honor (For killing left-overs.)
- Heal Party
- Mindbender (For quicker placement of bonds.)
- Max energy armor
- High energy staff
- Lay all of your bonds on the tank and then cast balthazar's spirit on yourself.
- When the tank pings come into spirit range of the mob and lay down EoE.
- Pick up loots.
In Hard mode finding proper placement for the spirit is key due to melee scatter.
PvE Skills were left out of the bonder because a hero can run the bar just fine.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pliFXXsYpHM -Hard Mode-