The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This is a three hero team build design to support physical players in PvE. It raises damage caused by physicals with Orders, Strength of Honor, Splinter Weapon and Curses spells like Mark of Pain and Barbs.
It is possible to swap elementalist orders for necro orders (see Variants).
ER Orders Hero
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Necromancer BloodMagic=11 Curses=10 EnergyStorage=10+1+2][Ether Renewal][Aura of Restoration][Order Of Pain@13][optional][Barbs@12][optional][Blood Bond@13][Awaken the Blood@11][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Survivor/radiant Insignia, Vitae and/or Vigor Runes (do no make health above ~530hp)
- Weapons: +20% enchantment blood magic staff, two HCT mods
- Take Weaken Armor
- Take Mark of Fury
- Take Enfeebling Blood
- Take Shadow of Fear
- See Build:E/N Ether Renewal Orders for other variants.
SoS Smite Hero
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Monk Smiting=12 Channeling=12+1+1 Spawning=3][Signet of Spirits][Bloodsong][Splinter Weapon][Spirit Siphon][Smite Condition][Smite Hex][Strength of Honor][Flesh of My Flesh@0][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Survivor Insignia, Vitae and/or Vigor runes
- Weapons: 40/40 Channeling wand and offhand
- Replace Bloodsong with Ancestor's Rage.
- Replace Smite Condition with Castigation Signet or Judge's Intervention
- Replace Flesh of My Flesh with Death Pact Signet
- Zealot's Fire can add some additional AoE damage. Note that elemental damage is not so effective in Hard Mode.
- Reversal of Damage and Judge's Intervention can both provide some damage prevention
- Do NOT use Judge's Insight, because it will change your damage to holy.
Jagged Minion Hero
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/mo Death=12+1+3 SoulReaping=8+1 protection=10][Jagged Bones@18][Animate Bone Minions@18][Death Nova@18][Putrid Bile@18][Protective Spirit][Aegis][optional][Masochism@12][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Survivor/radiant Insignia with Bloodstained insignia on head, hands or feet
- Weapons: Death Magic staff of enchanting
- Set all heroes to Guard mode.
- Disable and micro Strength of Honor on the physical damage players.
- General anti-caster
- Heavy enchant removal
- Lack of corpses
The E/N orders can be swapped for the following necro orders build, if your team requires more healing or the area has many conditions. Curse skills like Mark of Pain and Barbs can no longer be taken. <pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/rt blood=11+1+1 SoulReaping=8+1 resto=11][optional][order of pain][blood bond][mend body and soul][spirit light][Protective was kaolai][life][Signet of Lost Souls@11][/build] </pvxbig> Optional elite slot for:
- If using with Henchmen, bring 2-3 more physical henchmen and 1-2 healers depending on the difficulty of the area.
- It is recommended to bring "Save Yourselves!" on the melee build
- Do not bring Aura of Holy Might or elemental weapon mods as this prevents Orders and Curses from triggering extra damage.