The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This team allows a paragon human to use three heroes and however many henchmen are necessary to blow through most PvE areas.
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/W spear=11+1+1 leader=11+1 command=8+1][swift javelin][vicious attack][save yourselves!][there's nothing to fear!][ebon battle standard of honor][for great justice!][focused anger][aggressive refrain][/build] </pvxbig>
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor should be replaced if you have a low Ebon Vanguard Rank (or if another party member has it). Some options include:
- Another energy spear attack instead of Vicious Attack
- Points in motivation instead of command
- Centurion insignias, superior vigor rune, vitae rune
- 15^50 spear of Fortitude. Spear head to taste - either vampiric or furious.
- If you use a vampiric spear, keep a sundering or furious spear with the same stats for your second shield set.
- Two shields, both with +30 health. One should have +10 al vs fire damage, one should have a reduce blind inscription.
- If possible, acquire al 15 req 7 shields so you can move attributes into Spear Mastery.
- A staff such as Alem's Remedy.
- A longbow or flatbow for pulling.
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain.
- Throw spears and spam calling targets for the AI. Maintain Aggressive Refrain and either Focused Anger or "For Great Justice!". (Don't let the latter two overlap.)
- Use attack skills for added damage. Use Swift Javelin to gain adrenaline through blocking.
- Spam "There's Nothing to Fear!" when it recharges. (If you're grouped with another paragon with tntf, don't let them overlap so your party gains the healing.)
- Mash your 3 key every 2.25 seconds or so.
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/W spear=10+1+1 leader=10+2 command=11+1][Swift Javelin][vicious attack][stunning strike][anthem of weariness]["Fall Back!"][Bladeturn Refrain][aggressive refrain][signet of return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Silencing 15^50 spear of Fortitude
- Duplicates of either shield the human uses (req 9 command versions), depending on personal preference and the area to be cleared
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/any spear=10+1 leader=11+1 motiva=10+1+1][spear of redemption][merciless spear][song of purification][Finale of Restoration][Ballad of Restoration][Mending Refrain][aggressive refrain][signet of return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Furious 15^50 spear of Fortitude
- A motivation equivalent of the commandagon's shield
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/N energy=12+1+1 blood=12][ether renewal][aura of restoration][dark fury@14][order of pain@14][blood bond@14][mark of fury@14][optional][awaken the blood][/build] </pvxbig>
- Adept 20/20 Blood Magic Staff of Enchanting. Kyril's Fervor works well.
- Suvivor and/or Radiant.
This build lacks hex removal. In areas with foes such as Wind Riders, bring the following paragon heroes instead.
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/mo spear=12+1+1 leader=10+2 command=8+1][blazing spear][wild throw][swift javelin][empathic removal][hexbreaker aria][anthem of weariness][aggressive refrain][signet of return][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/mo spear=10+1 leader=11+1 motiva=10+1+1][wild throw][merciless spear][empathic removal][mending refrain][aria of zeal][hexbreaker aria][aggressive refrain][signet of return][/build] </pvxbig>