This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Powerful team build to quickly and efficiently clear Secret Lair of the Snowman in HM for party items and lots of Delver Points. Average time of 5-6 minutes (with decent speed boost) For NM, any group of ele's or splinter barrage would suffice.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Any Strength=12+1+3 ][Defy Pain@16][Endure Pain@16][Dolyak Signet@16][I Am Unstoppable!][Sprint@16][Feel No Pain][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Replace Dolyak signet with Balanced Stance for more experienced Tanks
- If /, then either Elemental Resistance or Mantra of Flame
- If /, then either Dark Escape or Feigned Neutrality
- If /, bring Grasping Earth
- If /, bring Mystic Regeneration. Even though its an enchantment, it only takes 1/4 second to activate, thus it should bypass the daze.
- If planning on using damage skills, bring Whirlwind Attack and "For Great Justice!"
- Balanced Stance and put some points in Tactics
- Maintain Defy Pain at all times.
- Use I Am Unstoppable! while you ball them up
- Always keep Dolyak Signet/Balanced Stance up after they are balled up
- Ball up all the snowman so your group can easily spike them.
- Blind (if bringing some damage skills)
- Daze (if using spells)
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Paragon Protection=12+1+3 Divine=9 Command=9][Life Barrier@16][Life Bond@16][Balthazar's Spirit][Essence Bond][Blessed Signet@9][Optional][Optional][Rebirth@16][/build] </pvxbig>
- Maintain all bonds on the tank
<pvxbig> [Build prof=Me/R dom=12+1+3 fast=10+1 beast=8][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Stolen Speed][Unnatural Signet][Cry of Pain][Shatter Delusions]["Finish Him!"][Optional][Edge of Extinction][/Build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [Build prof=E/P fire=12+1+3 energy=9+1 command=9][By Ural's Hammer][Rodgort's Invocation][Searing Flames][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Meteor][Optional][Fall Back!][Fire Attunement][/Build] </pvxbig> Optionals
- Intensity for more damage
- Glowing Gaze for energy management
- Lava Arrows for small AoE on leftover foes
- Mindbender for faster movement and casting
- Weaken Armor for more Fire-Dmg
- Tryptophan Signet for cheap snare
- Elemental Lord for nice support
- Flesh of My Flesh to help ua when several ppl are dead
- Edge of Extinction for bad balls and more dmg
- Nuke when Caller designates target.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Elementalist heal=12+1+1 divine=12+1][Dwayna's Kiss][Patient Spirit][Vigorous Spirit][Cure Hex][Seed of Life][Heal Party][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Unyielding Aura][/build]</pvxbig>
- Stay in the back of the group and heal if necessary.
- Use Seed of Life on the the tank for party-wide recovery.
- Maintain UA at all times.