The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Backbreaker Sin takes on a warrior primary to get around the change to Backbreaker; this Warrior uses Backbreaker, like the old Backbreaker Sin, followed by a lethal chain of dagger attacks to dispose of enemies.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/A Dagger=12 Strength=8+1 Hammer=10+1+1][Backbreaker][Flail][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][Falling Lotus Strike][Blades of Steel][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- Twisting Fangs can be replaced by:
- [[Death Blossom (PvP)@12] for pure damage.
- Full Survivor's, Runes of Recovery and Sup Vigor.
- Vampiric Hammer of Fortitude (15^50)
- Zealous Daggers of Fortitude (15^50)
- Ebon Daggers of Fortitude (15^50)
- Furious Spear of Fortitude with Various Shield sets.
- Build up adrenaline with your Spear.
- When BB is charged, use it followed by Flail, hit Escape and switch to your dagger set, follow with the attack skills. If using Crushing Blow, switch set after using it.
- Use Dash to catch kiters or to break Flail.
- In between spikes do mini spikes using the same method with Falling Spider and Blades of Steel.
- [[Enraging Charge@10] or [[Berserker Stance@10] can replace [[Dash] in places like RA where it is harder to build adrenaline. Drop Hammer Mastery by one and increase Strength by one with [[Enraging Charge@10].