The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A Hamstorm is an example of the perfect build, you use the cirpple to slow your enemies and rain fire from above making them stuck in the fire.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/eleme firema=12 swords=8+3+1 streng=6+1 tactic=5+1 airmag=5 waterm=3]["i will avenge you!"][galrath slash][hamstring][defensive stance][chain lightning][fire storm][ice spikes][inferno][/build] </pvxbig>
- Platemail Armor
- Any longbow that gives + 1 energy regeneration.
- Use Hamstring or Ice Spikes to slow down your enemy and then rain fire on him.
- Use Chain Lightning when the enemies are balling up.
- Use Inferno to finish weakend enemies off.
- Use Defensive Stance when other warrior are attacking you.
- Stay far away from each other and kite the finishing Inferno.
- Let him stand till the very end of the match as he's unable to resurrect fallen allies.