Utilizes the time-tested Hamstorm to end enemies and strike fear to those who side with them.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Elementalist Swordsmanship=9+1+3 FireMagic=9 Strength=2+3 WaterMagic=9 airmagic=9 tactics=2+3]["I Will Avenge You!"][Galrath Slash][Hamstring][Defensive Stance][Chain Lightning][Fire Storm][Ice Spikes][Inferno][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant insignias
- Attunement Runes
- Zealous 15>50 Fortitude Sword
- Zealous 15>50 Fortitude Recurve
- The key to this build is the synergy of Hamstring and Fire Storm. Strike with a Hamstring attack to cripple your fleeing opponent, then rain fire down upon them as he slowly limps away. This ensures inevitable death upon your unfortunate foes.
- Use "I Will Avenge You!" to profit from your fallen allies by healing your self and making you attack quicker, possibly the most powerful skill in the game.
- Use Galrath Slash to bring more pain upon your enemy, dealing massive damage that will most likely kill.
- When under enemy attack, use Defensive Stance to block attacks; this skill will make you invincible for a long period of time.
- Use Chain Lightning to call in thunder from the heavens, which will strike down on your target and those near it.
- Use Ice Spikes to shower a rain of frozen fury. This water hex will also slow down those adjacent to your target.
- Finally finish off adjacent foes with Inferno, a powerful point blank area-of-effect skill which can kill multiple foes with Balthazar's flaming anger.
- You can take Meteor Shower over Fire Storm if you want. Mark down it's KD effect.
- Not much can counter this powerful build. It is recommended that foes going against a warrior with this build quit Guild Wars immediately. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.
- This build tends to be most effective in PvP, where it can permanently disable an opposing team, by causing the enemy players to die of laughter. In PvE, unfortunately, the enemies do not have sufficient intelligence to understand that a Hamstorm does not have enough energy to use all of its skills, and will thus attack/defend as usual, normally ending in a wipe when the Hamstorm fails to do anything.