This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The average time from 1 run is approximately 2 to 3 minutes. With Sprint it took me 1 minute and xx seconds. It is a relative easy to maintain build, it doesn't require much skills to maintain. And most important of all, it's very fast!
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Monk healing=8 axe=7+1+1 tactics=12+3][Cyclone Axe][Whirlwind Attack][Gladiator's Defense][Optional][Brawling Headbutt]["On Your Knees!"][Vigorous Spirit][Live Vicariously][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max armor, helm with Axe Mastery
with Zealous weapon upgrade
- A shield, I just have a random shield.
- Empty your inventory except for the salvage and identify kit and your weapons
- Walk out from Droknar's Forge into Talus Chute
- Walk back into Droknar's Forge
- Again back into Talus Chute (when you /resign you start at the exit)
- Cast Live Vicariously and Balthazar's Spirit if you got this one as Optional
- Equip no weapon or a other weapon to regain energy
- While regaining energy walk to the cave and try to avoid the avicara, if you brought Sprint cast it
- If there are Avicara near the cave, /resign and repeat above steps
- Equip axe and shield again
- Walk into the cave and aggro the Mountain Trolls (there are 2 to 3 further in the cave, you can aggro these too if you want but be careful)
- Cast Vigorous Spirit
- Cast Gladiator's Defense
- Cast Cyclone Axe then Whirlwind Attack
- Cast Brawling Headbutt on one of the trolls then "On Your Knees!"
- Repeat from Gladiator's Defense and maintain Vigorous Spirit until the end
- Pick up loot, /resign, go again until inventory is full
- If you get interrupted by their skill make sure you get adrenaline and use Bonetti's Defense. Next you want to make sure that you get Gladiator's Defense as quickly as posibile
- Avicara are too close to the cave, /resign and go back to the cave
- You kill your opponent with Brawling Headbutt, activate Bonetti's Defense. Try to get Gladiator's Defense up, cast your offense skills and do white damage
There are alot of variants of W/Mo troll farming but I found out that this is the fastest. I always troll farmed when I needed money and this is my final build.