The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is a high damage dealing Warrior build, designed to spam Cleave and issue a steady stream of damage.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Elementalist axemas=12+1+1 strength=12+1 ][cleave][dismember][executioner's s][body blow][flurry][lion's comfort][conjure frost][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- consider using Judge's Insight for super duper damage.
- Sentinel/Survivor/Knight Insignia on all armor pieces.
- Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Rune of Superior Absorption.
- Rune of Vitae.
- Zealeus/Vampiric/Sundering +15%^Stance Axe of Fortitude. (shouldnt a weapon with a frost mod be added?)
- Strength Damage-2^Stance Shield of Fortitude.
- General anti-melee
- Various PvE-only skills can be used:
- Body Blow for damage
- Wild Blow to get rid of stances
- Distracting Blow or another interrupt
- Go /Mo or /Rt and get a hard resurrect (note that Lion's Comfort disables signets)
- For Heroes replace PvE-only skills with any of above normal skills.