The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
Kills all raptors including the boss in HM in less than 1 minute to give around 140 asura points/min.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/N name="Build:W/N Raptor Farmer" curses=12 str=8+2 tac=5 swordsmanship=9+1+2][Mark of Pain][Dolyak Signet][Endure Pain][Protector's Defense][Hundred Blades]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Wary Stance][Whirlwind Attack][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/Rt name="Build:W/N Raptor Farmer" restoration=12 command=12+1+3 leadership=3]["Fall Back!"]["Make Haste!"]["Can't Touch This!"][Vocal Was Sogolon][Optional][Optional][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig> Disable all skills. As soon as you zone, press 'F' and click VwS and "MH!". Get asura bounty, and when your hero reaches the edge of your aggro bubble use "Fall back!". At the mouth of the cave use "Make Haste!" and "Can't Touch This!" and flag your hero back at the res shrine.
<pvxbig> [build prof=P name="Build:W/N Raptor Farmer" command=12+1+3 leadership=12]["Fall Back!"][Enduring Harmony]["Incoming!"]["Make Haste!"]["Can't Touch This!"][Optional][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig> Disable all skills on the hero except for Fall Back and manage them yourself.
- Knight's Insignia on all armor
- Sword preferably with hp +30 and energy +5
- Max req. 9 strength shield with hp +30
- Major/Superior Vigor rune, Superior Absorption rune
- Major Swordsmanship and Major Strength with a Swordsmanship headpiece
- [or] Superior Swordmanship and Minor Strength with a Strength headpiece
- Put on your Asura title
- Hero equipment doesn't matter
- Enter Riven Earth from Rata Sum, and make the hero cast "Fall Back!" .
- Go grab the bounty, as you are running there get the hero to cast "Enduring Harmony" on you
- Once you have got the bounty run to the cave, get the hero to use "Incoming!" .
- As you get near to the cave entrance, make the hero use "Make Haste!" and "Can't Touch This!" on you, then flag him/her back near the res shrine.
- Aggro the first raptors, if you can aggro just one by themselves, keep running so that you aggro the next couple and the first will stop chasing you for a short time so you can cast Mark of Pain , if you aggro more than one at once, just cast it before they are close enough to interrupt you.
- Head to the left and aggro every raptor, make sure you don't miss any, as even with bad spawns it is still possible to aggro them all before mark of pain runs out.
- Go to the other side of the cave aggroing the boss group last.
- Drag the raptors along a wall for a second so that they are all adjacent to each other.
- Stop and hit Dolyak Signet -> Endure Pain -> Protector's Defense -> Hundred Blades
- When you judge that the raptors will all be attacking you in the next 2-3 seconds, hit "By Ural's Hammer!" -> Wary Stance .
- Use Whirlwind Attack when you have enough adrenaline.
- Pick up your drops.
- Mark of Pain running out before you get whirlwind attack off.
- Failure to get the raptor with mark of pain to be adjacent to the boss.
No Hero Version
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/N name="Build:W/N Raptor Farmer" curses=12 str=9+3 tac=5 swordsmanship=8+1+1][Mark of Pain][Dolyak Signet][Endure Pain][Hundred Blades]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Wary Stance][Whirlwind Attack][Sprint][/build] </pvxbig>
- This variant does not require the hero. The major downside being that this is a lot harder to use due to the lack of Protector's Defense, as well as being slower as you are only at 25% speed boost.
- Use sprint on recharge
- Recommended to have as high hp and armor as possible.