The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses the Warrior's armor penetration, increased attack speed, and stacks of conditions, including dazed, to kill the opposing team's healer.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Paragon Strength=12+1+1 Spearmastery=12][Barbed Spear][Maiming Spear][Wild Throw][Merciless Spear][Stunning Strike][Flail][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sentinels, minor strength, superior vigor, vitae on the remaining pieces.
- Vampiric/Ebon/Silencing/Barbed Spear of Fortitude, Strength Shield of Fortitude with +10 vs. different damage types.
- Maintain Flail for IAS.
- Daze casters with Stunning Strike and cover it with bleeding and cripple from Barbed Spear and Maiming spear.
- Spread bleeding and cripple using Barbed Spear then Maiming spear.
- Save Wild Throw if you know your priority target has block stances.
- Standard Anti-Physical