The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A splitable hammer bar utilizing Weakness and knockdowns for survivability, while being able to deal good damage and constant disruption.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=warrior/any strength=12+1+1 hammer=12+1][devastating hammer][Crushing Blow][Hammer Bash][Bull's Strike][Optional][Flail][Enraging Charge][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Hammer Bash] - for an unconditional KD, with the following:
- [[Protector's Strike@14] - for more damage, damage compression and easy q-knocking.
- [[Wild Throw@3] - to remove important stances such as Balanced Stance.
- [[Death's Charge@3] - for instant movement and also a self-heal in split situations
- [[Iron Palm@3] - for an additional, cheap knockdown
- [[Distracting Blow] for a fast recharging AoE interrupt.
- [[Yeti Smash@14] - for AoE KD with quick activation, with the following:
- [[Belly Smash@13] - AoE Blind + more conditions for Yeti Smash.
- [[Overbearing Smash@13] - Daze + more conditions for Yeti Smash.
- Zealous Hammer of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Elemental Hammer of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Vampiric Hammer of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Furious Spear of Fortitude, +5 energy
- Furious or Zealous Axe/Sword of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% blind
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- 4x Sentinel's Insignia
- Stonefist Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Hammer
- Minor Strength
- Use Enraging Charge as a speed boost and for adrenaline gain.
- Bull's Strike moving targets for damage and knockdown.
- Knockdown with Devastating Hammer and Hammer Bash.
- Apply Deep Wound when needed with Crushing Blow.
- When chaining, use (Bull's Strike)->Devastating Hammer->Flail/Crushing Blow->Quarter-step,wait half a second->Hammer Bash.
- Heavy Blow instead of Hammer Bash for more damage, but less utility.
- Replace Resurrection Signet with Death Pact Signet for a hard res.
- Melee shutdown
- Anti-knockdown skills