The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
An Axe Warrior taking advantage of Backbreaker for a powerful 4 Second KD with a general Axe bar to deal big damage and pressure.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=war/ele axe=12+1+1 str=12+1 hammer=3][dismember][body blow][Disrupting Chop][Backbreaker][optional][frenzy][rush][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig> <pvxbig>
- [[Shock@0] for interupting and more knock downs
- [[Bull's Strike@13] for a powerful KD on moving foes.
- A Conjure of choice (spec 10 into the Elemental Attribute, 8 into Strength and 2 into Hammer), make sure to use a Axe with the required damage type.
- [[Rending touch] for enchantment removal.
- Zealous/Vampiric/Ebon Axe of Fortitude (15^50).
- Vampiric Hammer of Fortitude (15^50).
- Furious Spear of Fortitude.
- Various Defensive Shields (Anti-Blind, Anti-Cripple, + AL vs X damage)
- Full Sentinel's, a Stonefist's if using another KD in the optional Slot. Survivor's if using a Conjure.
- Use skills 1-3 as you would on any Axe Warrior.
- Use Backbreaker as much as possible to provide powerful KD's and Disruption.
- Use Frenzy for an IAS, cancel with Rush.
- Use Rush for a speed boost.
- General melee counters
- Disrupting Chop can be replaced by Agonizing Chop for less disruption and more damage.