The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Hammer build with maintainable +40 armor, +33% ias with AoE interrupts and knockdown. Be strong like the dwarf.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/x hammer=12+2 strength=12+1+1][crude swing][whirlwind attack][optional][optional][optional][for great justice][Dwarven Battle Stance][dwarven stability][/build] Optional slots for:
- The Yeti Combo: Provides AoE Knockdowns.
- The Brawling Combo: For better energy management and Knockdown.
- The Auspicious Combo: For better energy management.
- Armor: Stonefist Insignia and either Survivor or Sentinel Insignia; with Rune of Superior Vigor, Rune of Superior Absorption and Rune of Clarity.
- Weapons: Zealous or Vampiric Hammer
- Maintain Dwarven Battle Stance using Dwarven Stability.
- Keep "For Great Justice!" up as much as possible.
- Use "You Are All Weaklings!" with Yeti Smash for an AoE knockdown
- Spam 1 and 2 on recharge to interrupt foes
- Stance removal
- Anti-melee hexes such as Empathy or Spiteful Spirit
- Dwarven Battle Stance is maintainable at maximum Deldrimor rank