The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
A Warrior build using Dwarven Battle Stance to dominate with hammers. Be strong like the Great Dwarf.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/x hammer=12+1 strength=12+1+1][crude swing][whirlwind attack][optional][optional][optional][for great justice][Dwarven Battle Stance][dwarven stability][/build] Optional slots for:
- The Yeti Combo: Provides AoE Knockdowns.
- The Brawling Combo: For better energy management and Knockdown.
- The Auspicious Combo: For better energy management.
- Stonefist Insignia if using a knockdown skill (such as Yeti Smash or Brawling Headbutt).
- Full Survivor or Sentinel Insignia
- Rune of Superior Vigor
- Rune of Superior Absorption
- Rune of Clarity or Rune of Vitae
- Weapons: Zealous or Vampiric Hammer
- Maintain Dwarven Battle Stance using Dwarven Stability.
- Keep "For Great Justice!" up as much as possible.
- Use "You Are All Weaklings!" with Yeti Smash for an AoE knockdown
- Spam 1 and 2 on recharge to interrupt foes
- Stance removal
- Anti-melee hexes such as Empathy or Spiteful Spirit
- Remove "You Are All Weaklings!" if your party has AoE conditions
- Taking "Save Yourselves!"
- "On Your Knees!" to recharge all your stances
- At maximum Deldrimor rank (10):
- Dwarven Stability and Dwarven Battle Stance are maintainable with 12+ Strength
- 12+1+1 Hammer Mastery and 12+1 Strength are ideal