The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A Hammer Warrior with the ability to knockdown multiple foes if they are standing close together.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/any Strength=12+2 Hammer=12+1+1][Headbutt][Crushing Blow][Hammer Bash] [Bull's Strike][Mending][Flail][Enraging Charge][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Song of Concentration] - Most common optional in HA
- [[Death's Charge@3] - for instant movement and also a self-heal in split situations
- [[Grasping Earth@8] - especially great for hex builds (go with a spec of 14 hammer, 11 strength, 8 earth)
- [[Lions Comfort@14] - adrenaline gain and self-heal
- [[Sand Shards@9] - AoE damage triggered by your kds
- Survivor insignias and 1 Stonefist insignia on boot or hand.
- Sundering or Vampiric Hammer, Elemental, and Furious Hammers. Fortitude or Defense mod on either.
- A defensive set with spear + shield. Spear should have +30 health and a furious mod (you'll often want to be in this set to build adren). Keep an assortment of shields in your inventory (all the damage types, cripple reduction, blind reduction)
- Keep a longbow in your inventory to build adrenaline from afar
- Superior Vigor, Clarity, and Restoration runes.
- Upon entering battle, begin building adrenaline. When you and any other warriors on your team have adrenaline, organize a spike on a suitable target.
- Try to spike down low health targets.
- Use Bull's Strike to knock people down and set up spikes.
- Use Crushing Blow for an extremely powerful attack on targets you've knocked down.
- Use Flail to build adrenaline faster and to speed up your spikes.
- Use Enraging Charge to gain adrenaline and catch up to targets.
- After knocking someone down with Earth Shaker, it is often useful to 1/4 knock them with Hammer Bash. To do this, you use Flail after Earth Shaker, hit once with a Hammer attack, and then pause for half a second before using Hammer Bash. If done correctly, the target will be knocked down again directly after standing up and not even be able to cast a 1/4 second activation skill.
- Use your Elemental weapon to bypass enemy warriors' resistance to physical damage.
- Of course, use Resurrection Signet to resurrect dead party members.
- Replace Resurrection Signet with Death Pact Signet for a hard res.
- Equip Protector's Strike for fast, spammable damage.
- For additional damage and possible extra source of deep wound, take Body Blow.
- Take Mokele Smash for additional adrenaline gain and damage.
- Sprint or Rush for additional movement capability.
- Take Belly Smash and Yeti Smash for two AoE KDs.
- Melee shutdown
- Anti-knockdown skills
- Blackout disables your skills and causes loss of all adrenaline.