The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
This build is used to quickly decimate enemies through heavy damage and rapid knockdowns combined with application of Weakness and Deep Wound. AoE attacks are used to both significantly increase DPS and help charge adrenal attacks.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/any hammer=12+1+1 strength=12+2][earth shaker][pulverizing smash][whirlwind attack][crude swing][flail][enraging charge][optional]["Save Yourselves!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sentinel/Survivor/Knight Insignias.
- Stonefist Insignia on gauntlets, boots, or head.
- A Sundering or Vampiric 15^50 hammer of Fortitude.
- Similar hammers with Furious, Elemental, and Zealous prefixes, if necessary.
- Vitae runes on remaining slots.
- Find a group of foes and rush in using Enraging Charge.
- Activate Flail then use Crude Swing to build adrenaline.
- Earth Shaker should be charged. Activate Earth Shaker followed by Pulverizing Smash and Whirlwind Attack.
- Use Earth Shaker again. Follow up with Whirlwind Attack and Pulverizing Smash.
- Repeat until all foes are killed.
- Standard anti-warrior such as adrenaline denial and blind.
- "For Great Justice!" for a heavy adrenal boost.
- Crushing Blow instead of Pulverizing Smash.
- Yeti Smash instead of Pulverizing Smash for extra AoE damage.
- Lion's Comfort can provide a self heal.
- Mending Touch To remove conditions from yourself.
- Rush as a cancel for Flail.
- Belly Smash to inflict blindness on foe and all adjacent foes for 10 seconds
- "I Am The Strongest!" for additional damage.
- Grasping Earth for a manly aoe snare.
- Spear of Fury to insta-charge all adrenalin skills.