The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Battle Rage for a good spike of attacks in a short period of time.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/any Swordsmanship=12+1+1 Strength=12+1][sever][gash][sun and moon][optional][Bulls str][Frenzy][Battle Rag][res sig][/build] </pvxbig>
- Rending Touch - Good for quick enchant removal.
- Conjure Frost - Any conjure is fine to boost up your attacks.
- Shock - KD.
- Rip Enchantment - Enchant Removal.
- Disrupting Dagger - Quick Interrupt.
- Savage Slash - Quick Interrupt.
- Lion's Comfort - Self-heal (Note: This disables res sig, so you need to be careful about your timing.)
- Full set of Survivor Runes are recommended.
- Attribute Runes are listed above.
- Superior Rune of Vigor
- Vitae Runes
- Vampiric Sword of Fortitude [15^stance] - weapon set 1
- Zealous Sword of Fortitude [15^50] - weapon set 2
- Ebon Sword of Fortitude [15^50] - weapon set 3
- Furious Spear of Foritude [+5e] - weapon set 4
- Strength Shield of Fortitude [-5^20]
- Strength shield of Fortitude [-2^stance]
- Find a target, and begin attacking with weapon set 4.
- When attained enough adrenaline, use Battle Rage, switch to weapon set 3, and begin to gain full adrenaline.
- At full adrenaline, hit Frenzy and begin spiking with weapon set 1.
- Use Skills 1-3 as your spike.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Use Bull's Strike against kiting foes.
- Use Frenzy as your IAS, and to cancel it use Battle Rage, it also is your IMS.
- Blind, Not staying with team, poor use of Frenzy, etc.