The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Maintain +33% ias, 75% chance to block and increase critical hit rate of your axe or scythe.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/any tactics=11+1+1 str=10+1 swords=10+1][Thrill of Victory][Brawling Headbutt][whirlwind attack]["Save Yourselves!"][Sun and Moon Slash]["For Great Justice!"]["To the Limit!"][soldier's stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Stonefist insignia in one piece of armor (head, arms or feet only), survivor insignias on everything else.
- The best vigor rune possible.
- Maintain "To the Limit!" and Soldier's stance. Make sure to use "For Great Justice!" before "To the Limit!".
- Spam Brawling Headbutt, Whirlind Attack and "Save Yourselves!" in the order you see fit for each situation.
- Use Sun and Moon Slash and Thrill of Victory to regain adrenaline whenever needed between the PvE-skill's spamming combos. The 8-second recharge of Thrill of Victory is enough for that.
- Against a group of enemies, Whirlind Attack is best used after Brawling Headbutt and "Save Yourselves!" to fuel them (almost) instantly.
- Mantaining "To the limit!" will also be decent at fueling adrenaline-based skills.
- If outside effects improve your adrenaline gain, consider removing Thrill of Victory for something else.
- General anti-melee such as blind, anti-melee hexes, etc...