The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Maintain +33% ias, 75% chance to block and increase critical hit rate of your axe or scythe.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/any tactics=12+2+1 str=3+1][optional][whirlwind attack][optional][optional]["For Great Justice!"]["fear me!"][soldier's stance][save yourselves][/build] Optional slots for:
- Axe Attacks (put 12+1 in Axe Mastery):
- [[Cyclone Axe@13]
- [[Agonizing Chop@13]
- Scythe Attacks (put 12 in Scythe Mastery):
- [[Eremite's Attack@12]
- [[Mystic Sweep@12]
- [[Zealous Sweep@12]
- Hammer Attacks (put 12+1 in Hammer Mastery):
- [[Auspicious blow@13]
- [[Crude Swing@13]
- [["I Am The Strongest"@5]
- [[Asuran Scan]
- [[Sunspear Rebirth Signet]
- other skills such as [[Death's Charge] or [[Enduring Harmony](synergy with FGJ and your other shout)
- Survivor insignias with superior Vigor rune and rune of clarity.
- 15^50 scythe or axe, preferably zealous
- Maintain "Fear Me!" and Soldier's Stance.
- Use the rest of your skills on recharge.
- Use Dwarven Stability to maintain Soldier's Stance at lower tactics.
- Swords, Daggers can also be used but these builds tend to suffer from a lack of energy.
- Replace "Fear Me!" with "To The Limit!"
- General anti-melee such as blind, anti-melee hexes, etc...