The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Maintain +33% ias, 75% chance to block and increase critical hit rate of your axe or scythe.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/any tactics=11+1+1 str=10+1 swords=10+1][Thrill of Victory][Brawling Headbutt][whirlwind attack]["Save Yourselves!"][Sun and Moon Slash]["For Great Justice!"]["To the Limit!"][soldier's stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignias with superior Vigor rune and rune of clarity.
- 15^50 hammer or axe, preferably zealous
- Maintain Fear me and Soldier's stance.
- Use the rest of your skills on recharge.
- Use Dwarven Stability to maintain Soldier's Stance at lower tactics.
- Sword, Scythe or Daggers can also be used but these builds tend to suffer from lack of energy.
- Replace "Fear Me!" with "To The Limit!"
- General anti-melee such as blind, anti-melee hexes, etc...